1. Academic Search Complete http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3462140
Academic Search Complete is a full text database for multidisciplinary research. It indexes and provides full text to 9,000 scholarly journals.
2. Alt Press Watch http://linc.nus.edu.sg:2084/record=b3476058
Alt Press Watch is a full text database focusing on alternative and independent presses, covering Ecology, Grassroots Organizing, Labour, Indigenous Peoples, Public Policy, and more. It includes articles from more than 230 publications.
3. Anthropology Plus http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3462149
Anthropology Plus provides bibliographic information for materials covering Anthropology, Archeology, and related interdisciplinary research from 5,870 sources. Subjects also include Art History, Folklore, Linguistics, Museum Studies, Psychology, and Religious Studies.
4. DYABOLA http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3453092
DYABOLA (Dynamically Accumulating Database on Objects and Literature About Antiquity) is a platform for several databases for images, journal articles, and literature in Classical Studies. It includes citations for books, articles, and essays on classical, early Christian, Byzantine, early Medieval, and ancient Middle Eastern antiquities, art, and archaeology.
5. CIAO http://linc.nus.edu.sg:2084/record=b3453054
CIAO (Columbia International Affairs Online) is database for the theory and research of international affairs. It includes working papers, NGO publications, conference proceedings, books, journals, policy briefs, and case studies. CIAO is updated monthly.
6. Ethnic News Watch http://linc.nus.edu.sg:2084/record=b3476054
Ethnic News Watch is a full text news resource focusing on ethnic and minority presses. It covers a total of 340 publications, especially ethnic presses and publications.
7. GREENR http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3451128
GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources) is a reference source for the environment, energy, and natural resources. This database provides unique ‘fact sheets’ on important environmental issues and links to relevant videos, articles, and online resources.
8. HaPI http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3462152
HaPI (Health and Psychosocial Instruments) is a bibliographic database covering health sciences and psychosocial sciences journals. It also covers behavioral measurement instruments and includes information on questionnaires, interview schedules, coding schemes, scales, tests, and more. It includes 175,000 records and 80 unique instruments.
9. Humanities International Complete http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3462161
Humanities International Complete provides bibliographic information and full text for journals and books in the Humanities. It indexes more than 2,250 journals and provides full text for 1,240 journals.
10. International Bibliography of Art linc.nus.edu.sg:2084/record=b3476059
International Bibliography of Art is an authoritative bibliography of scholarship in western art and art history from 2008 to present. It covers books, conference proceedings, and journal articles on European art from late antiquity to present, American art from the colonial era to the present, and global art since 1945.
11. South Asia Archive http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3452796
South Asia Archive was launched in 2013 and provides access to primary source material from South Asia created from 1700 to 1953. A variety of materials are included: books, journal articles, legal documents, film booklets, and reports.
DICTIONARIES & ENCYLOPEDIAS
1. Brill Reference Works Online http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3479293
Access to all BrillOnline reference works on subjects including African Studies, Asian Studies, Biblical Studies, Classical Studies, History, International Relations, Jewish Studies, Language and Linguistics, Law, Middle East and Islamic Studies, and Religious Studies.
2. The Literary Encyclopedia http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3440228
The Literary Encyclopedia is a scholarly literary reference work with biographies, descriptions of texts, and critical essays. There are 3 databases within the encyclopedia: People, Works, and Context.
3. Oxford Bibliographies Online: Classics http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3262129
Addition of Oxford Bibliography in Classics which compliments existing Oxford Bibliographies. This resource provides authoritative research guides written by scholars and researchers.
4. Oxford Quick Reference Online http://www.oxfordreference.com.libproxy1.nus.edu.sg/
Access to Oxford Quick Reference Online works in the subjects of Archaeology, Art & Architecture, Classical Studies, History, Literature, Music, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religion, Science and Technology, Social Sciences, and Society and Culture.
1. Brill e-books http://booksandjournals.brillonline.com.libproxy1.nus.edu.sg/content/books
Complete access to 6 major Brill e-book collections: Brill’s Companions in Classical Studies Online; Classical Studies E-books Online; Religious Studies, Theology and Philosophy E-books Online; Asian Studies E-books Online; Middle East and Islamic Studies E-books Online.
2. Cambridge Companions Online http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3262902
Several significant new titles have been added to the Cambridge Companions Online platform. Cambridge Companions are authoritative guides written by experts in the field and cover Literature, Classics, Philosophy, Religion, Cultural Studies, and Music. There are more than 5,000 searchable essays.
3. Oxford Handbooks Online http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3469137
Access to all the complete Oxford Handbook collections including Archeology, Classical Studies, Economics & Finance, History, Law, Linguistics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, and Religion. Oxford Handbooks offer scholarly research reviews.
4. Oxford Scholarly Editions Online http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3257230
Several significant new titles have been added to Oxford Scholarly Editions Online. This platform provides digital editions of works by writers active between 1485 and 1788 accompanied by scholarly annotations.
JOURNALS & NEWSPAPERS
1. CQ Researcher http://linc.nus.edu.sg:2084/record=b1193021
CQ Researcher provides in-depth reports on important current issues.
2. POIESIS http://linc.nus.edu.sg/record=b3457591
POIESIS: Philosophy Online Serials (Philosophy Documentation Center) provides searchable access to full text articles from a growing number of philosophy journals.