The Library adheres to Section 45 of the Singapore Copyright Act (Chapter 63) and takes guidance from NUS Policy on E-Reserve.
You may place,
- One article of a journal issue
- One chapter, or up to 10% of a book on electronic reserve, whichever is more
What you are unable to place:
- More than one article from a journal issue
- Works exceeding 10% of the number of pages or one chapter of a book
- Works that have less than 10 pages in total
- Documents requested and received via ILLIAD (Inter library loan)
If you need to recommend more than one chapter of a book, arrange for the book to be placed in RBR.
Please note that the Library will submit copyright declarations to NUS through an S52 form on your behalf but we ask that your submissions adhere to the policy stated here.